Edison M13 TV Series LED Backlit Mirror
Dyconn Faucet's Edison TV series is a friend to all entertainment media lovers. Each one of our Edison TV Mirrors include a built-in unobtrusive 13" wide LCD tv screen with an HDMI input and output, an RCA input, as well as a USB port. Never miss a scene from your favorite shows as you are getting ready! With built-in controls, you no longer have to worry about misplacing your remote. Just flick through your preferred media with the touch of a button, and put on your favorite show or music! Like all mirrors in our Edison series, the Edison TV series is also equipped with LED lights spanning across all sides of the mirror to help illuminate its surrounding space.
The Dyconn Faucet Edison Mirror series is designed for both recessed mounting and wall mounting. With a single touch, light up the surrounding area with the Edison Mirror's 4000K LED day light to get the most natural, neutral light. This mirror, along with many of our other LED Mirrors, are equipped with an anti-fog heating pad on the backside of the mirror's glass. Our 3rd generation silver mirrors are eco-friendly, provide 35% more clarity, and contain fewer harmful substances in its material than the conventional mirror. This mirror is meant to be hard wired, but can be installed onto a wall switch, as long as the wall switch is not a switch/dimmer combo (Please contact Dyconn Faucet for more information).
Certifications and Warranties
- 1.6" angled edge of mirror and 1.6" angled edge frosted glass as light source
- Built In 13" LCD TV w/ HDMI inout, RCA input & USB media player 720p resolution TV.
- 3rd generation silver mirror, copper free, anti-rust, 35% more clarity than the conventional mirrors
- 4000K Warm Daylight LED Backlit Mirror, 6400K Cool White (option available upon special order)
- 75 lumens per watt with CRI 90+
- 5mm thick mirror glass
- µ-Diamond™ water repellent coating
- Built-In Anti-Fog Heated Pad, keep the mirror dry to prevents the build-up of mildew
- On Mirror Touch Switch On/OFF
- Only 1.75” thickness depth
- UL certified