Ice Maker Outlet Box MIP
Dyconn Faucet MH Series Icemaker Outlet Box with stainless steel hammer arrest is designed to prevent water shockwaves caused by the ice maker's shut-off valve. The MH Series is constructed with lead-free brass for the valve body & 304 stainless steel for the hammer arrestor's tube. By using 304 stainless steel for the hammer arrestor's tube, it ensures the inner wall of the tube will never rust or corrode like copper tubes. This reduces the possibility of adding unwanted friction to the arrestor ball inside the tube. All MH boxes comes with an adjustable mounting bracket & a snap-on faceplate to accommodate up to 3/4" of thick drywall.
Certification and Warranties
- One Piece Ice Maker Stop Valve With Stainless Steel Water Hammer Arrestor
- Stainless Steel Tubes Will Never Rust or Corrode Like Copper Tubes
- 1/2" MIP. Sweat Connection Inlet to 1/4" Compression
- Snap On Faceplate To accommodates Up To 3/4" Thick Drywall
- Adjustable Mount Bracket Included With Recessed Installation